Following on from their sold out 35-date tour of the UK, Scottish pop duo The Proclaimers have announced that they will be returning to Australia in early 2023 for a national tour.
Twins Craig and Charlie Reid sing that song, you know the one, “and I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more…” It’s a classic singalong and road trip song, as well as their other big hits I’m On My Way, as heard in the first Shrek movie, Sunshine on Leith, and Letter From America.
The Proclaimers will be touring the country with their superb four-piece band and will perform favourites from across their entire career including songs from new album Dentures Out, released in September 2022 by the pop-folk band.
Us Gold Coasters will be lucky enough to catch The Proclaimers at HOTA next March.
Australia Tour Dates:
- Friday 24 February – Perth, Perth Concert Hall
- Sunday 26th February – Darwin, Entertainment Centre
- Tuesday 28th February – Cairns, Performing Arts Centre
- Thursday 2nd March – Brisbane, QPAC Concert Hall
- Friday 3rd March – Gold Coast, Theatre 1, HOTA
- Saturday 4th March – Sydney, State Theatre
- Tuesday 7th March – Hobart, Odeon Theatre
- Thursday 9th March – Melbourne, Athenaeum Theatre
- Friday 10th March – Melbourne, Athenaeum Theatre
- Saturday 11th March – Adelaide, WOMADelaide Botanic Park/Tainmuntilla
The Proclaimers’ Craig and Charlie Reid say, “We’re really glad to be heading back to Australia. A truly great nation with audiences who’ve been supporting us since we first toured the country in 1989.”