30 days and 30 deals too good to refuse.
In my younger days, I would eat Maccas on the regular.
When the bus stopped at the shops on the way home from school, Maccas. On break when I worked at Kmart, Maccas. Driving home from a day at the beach, Maccas. Hanging out with this young kid I used to tutor, Maccas although he did prefer Hungry Jacks.
And still to this day, whenever I go to the airport I get a craving for Maccas which I usually give into because it’s the safe option and I know pretty much what I’ll be spending regardless of the language and currency.
However, sometimes Maccas comes out and reels me back in and this November is one of those times. With the 30 deals in 30 days promo, I was checking the mymacca’s app daily to see what was in store, but then the promos for the rest of the month are now out. If you haven’t seen them yet, here they are:
- 4 November: $1 Large Fries
- 5 November: $2 McChicken
- 6 November: $4 Small Cheeseburger Meal + Cheeseburger
- 7 November: 2 Small Quarter Pounder Meals for $8
- 8 November: $7 Mates Share Pack – 18 Nuggets + 2 Large Fries
- 9 November: $1.50 Large Sundae
- 10 November: $2 Double Cheeseburger
- 11 November: $1.50 Large Thickshake
- 12 November: $2 Frozen Coke & Cheeseburger
- 13 November: 2 Small McChicken Meals for $8
- 14 November: $1 Donut Balls
- 15 November: $5 Small Cheeseburger Meal + Cheeseburger
- 16 November: $2 Chicken McBtes 10 Pack + Small Fries
- 17 November: $1.50 Large Thickshake
- 18 November: $1 Cheeseburger
- 19 November: 2 Hash Browns for $2
- 20 November: $7 Mates Share Pack – 18 Nuggets + 2 Large Fries
- 21 November: 2 Small Big Mac Meals for $8
- 22 November: $4 Small Cheeseburger Meal + Cheeseburger
- 23 November: $1.50 Large Sundae
- 24 November: $3 Big Mac
- 25 November: $1 Large Fries
- 26 November: $2 6 Nuggets
- 27 November: $5 Small Big McChicken Meal + Cheeseburger
- 28 November: $2 Small Quarter Pounder Meals for $9
- 29 November: $5 Small Big Mac Meal + Cheeseburger
- 30 November: $1.50 McFlurry
All you need to do to get the deal is open the mymaccas app, select the deal, and head on down to your local McDonald’s to pick up your order.
Read More: BrewDog Is Helping Street Dogs Find Homes By Selling Beer And All You Need To Do Is Buy It
(Featured image: Mike Mozart)