Going to the Gold Coast theme parks are a kid’s dream, especially during the school holidays. To maximise use of the rest of summer, Wet ‘N’ Wild has transformed from epic water park to epic water park with an open-air cinema after dark. Popping up in the giant wave pool from December 27 – January 16, Dive ‘N’ Movies will give you the chance to hire a tube or kick your feet up on a pool chair and catch a film with the fam waterside.
Kicking off nightly from 5.30 – 8pm, this special summertime cinema experience will feature some awesome family movies. Here’s a list of the movies that are set to play at Dive ‘N’ Movies:
- Monday January 3 – The Secret Garden
- Tuesday January 4 – Dragon Rider
- Wednesday January 5 – Dreambuilders
- Thursday January 6 – Penguin Bloom
- Friday January 7 – Cats & Dogs 3: Paws Unite!
- Saturday January 8 – Little
- Sunday January 9 – Wonderpark
- Monday January 10 – Go!
- Tuesday January 11 – Think Like A Dog
- Wednesday January 12 – Samsam
- Thursday January 13 – Maya The Bee 3: The Golder Orb
- Friday January 14 – The Call Of The Wild
- Saturday January 15 – Space Jam: A New Legacy
- Sunday January 16 – Inside Out
Tickets for Dive ‘N’ Movies is included in admission tickets or passes for Wet ‘N’ Wild, which means you can have a whole day full of fun on all the rides before kicking back to an evening at the movies.
You can purchases tickets and passes for Wet ‘N’ Wild here.